Another invitation from my friend Salma to share the stories about out little ones. I'm happy and glad to join in and set the aims for my race with Aisha. Insha Allah, I hope I'll be able to strike all of them before Aisha reaches two.
- Strike it as soon as we have completed an assignment.
- Link it to the post (You can click on the date to view the post).
- Share it every month with Rainbow's blog.
Visit India - and that means visiting grandparents, uncles, aunties and cousins (both from dad's side and mom's side). 12.12.11, Go to the river and play in the water (hope she doesn't get sick). 16.4.2012 Learn to make Burj Khaleefa with mega blocks.18.10.2012
- Learn to say Bismilla and
Alhamdulillah. 25.10.2012 Pray with Mom and Dad.30.07.12
- Go to the zoo.
- Hold a chicken and/or rabbit and/or kitten.
Learn to dance. 24.02.12
- Get some mosquito bites (and increase her immunity power!!)
Watch and/or play in the rain. 26.4.2012 Pluck some flowers.15.09.2012 Swing. 10.12.11
- Get into
a public busand/or train in India. 29.12.11 Travel in the metro train in Dubai.02.07.12 Play with mud and sand. 06.02.12
- Climb on a tree.
- Read books.
- Read Qura'an.
Climb stairs. 14.12.11 Go to the beach.25.09.2012
- Fill up mom's WD Passport with photos and videos.
Play in a puddle.14.05.12 Wear a Sari. 22.05.12