1.11.12

Two...



Technically, she grew up from the infant-hood to the childhood.
I have got no words to describe my happiness. This blog will tell you how Aisha has changed during the past two years. As usual, I don’t know if I should be happy or sad. May be I should be both happy and sad. One thing I’m sure about is – I should be grateful to Allah…so much grateful to Allah for giving me two years with Aisha. This was the happiest days of my life. Thankyou Allah for this huge blessing… Alhamdulillah.
Now coming into the blogging reality let me take a peek into the commitment I have made. The bucket List. Some of the events are yet to be stricken off. I plan to make these events happen before her third birthday. So, we will be putting up a new bucket list that includes the unstricken assignments of the old list and some new tasks too. That’s the way to enjoy the roller-coaster ride with Aisha. You can go to the page Things To Do Before Three for the list.
That’s all for now. See you soon on the way…
Birthday Girl.

2 comments :

Amalia said...

Happy birthday to Aisha! She is beautiful mash'allah and looking forward to hearing about her adventures in her third year.
Much love to you both from me and Nora xx

Chasing Rainbow said...

Thanking Allah is the best thing in the end. Without him, we would never have our rainbows.

I am so happy to see her growing up, mashaAllah.

Salam!